I am a marketing student from Unitec. As a serious person for working, I am quite reliable ,punctual ,passionate. And having excellent computer literacy and warm interpersonal skills. I would like to keep my mind with state of art ,and never stop learning and improving .I always seriously treat my tasks, also be able to work on own and contribute in the team.
Award on best Math student in middle school third academic year.
Award on good physics & Math student in high school first and second academic year.
Award (Silver) on cooking competition in high school third year.
|Jul 2014 – Present||Bachelor of Business in Marketing at Unitec Auckland
Subjects studied: Accounting for business (B+),
Introduction to Pro practice one (B+).
Business Statistics (A-).
Innovation and entrepreneurship (C+).
|Mar 2012 – Jul 2014||New Zealand Diploma of Business in Regent Auckland
Subjects studied: Applied Management, Business computing, Marketing Planning, Commercial Law and so on.
Average academic result: B+
- Mar 2013 – Present Online NZ Agriculture product Sales.(Own business)
(Manage and expand customer resource, Pricing and promotion, Updating product`s info. Surveying market, packing and delivery.)
- Nov 2012 –Jun 2013 Gardening
(Gardening maintenance, Cleaning, Planting )
- May 2012 –Jul 2012 Red Cross volunteer
(Street Appeal and Fundraising for children projects )
- Editing and design advertising, Online and Offline Customer services.
- Cash dealing, accounting record and management.
- Product Promotion and demonstration
- New Staff training and guidance.
- CRM tools, PhotoShop, Microsoft office package, WPS office serial, Adobe.
Swimming ,Gardening, Cooking, Reading , Music and Tour
For more Information you can find me on my LinkedIn page.